[Aikido] Elections--please read!

dachiu at vassar.edu dachiu at vassar.edu
Thu Dec 11 01:49:03 EST 2003

Dear everyone,

       As you may know, the aikido club has been recognized by the VSA and so
we need to start thinking about elections for positions. There are five
available positions on the exec board: President, Vice-President, Treasurer,
Events Coordinator, and Webmaster. The positions that, we as a club, need to
fill are the President, Vice-President, and Treasurer. Since the VSA secretary
informed me that we need an exec board by the 15th, it looks like we're going
to have to hold an ad hoc election.
      I know everyone is really busy, so I promise this will be really quick.
=) Here's the deal: The positions available are the five listed above. If
everyone could email me their nominations for who should run for what position
by Friday night, that would be great. Once I get the nominations, I will send
an email summarizing the nomination positions. Voting will be done via email
and will take place between Friday and Sunday. That's it!
      Oh one more thing, I've attached a copy of the constitution so everyone
could see what the responsibilities are for each position.

To save time, just copy and paste this part and type in your nominations. =)
President:
VP:
Treasurer:
Events Planner: