[Aikido] Practice

marco at vassar.edu marco at vassar.edu
Mon Jul 21 22:02:23 EDT 2003

Hi All,

Practice will continue on Tu and Th from 6-8. You all are free to continue to
meet on Sundays as well, but I usually won't be there.

We'll be starting with weapons review, but will be moving into some new
material. If you have a gi, it's best to bring it, as some of the techniques are
pretty rough on T-shirts (and virtually impossible on tank tops!).

We'll be working on some Dai San (sp?) techniques: black belt test material.
However, all of it is related to, and will improve the techniques you already
know. I'll give you a general feel of the techniques, but for subtleties, we'll
have to wait for the Sensais to help us.

See you tomorrow,

Alan