[Aikido] Mats On Friday

Jared Abrams jaabrams at vassar.edu
Tue Nov 11 16:33:59 EST 2003

Hello Everyone,

As many of you know, we are participating in Japan Culture Day on Friday.
This means that we need to bring the mats to the Aula on Friday morning. I
have class until 10:00 AM, and then I have a break until 11:00 AM. I'm going
to bring my car to Walker at 10:00 AM so that we can load the mats into it.
We could use some help moving mats, and it shouldn't take that long. Could
some of you meet me in front of Walker at 10:00 on Friday? Please respond to
the mailing list so that we have a handle on the number of volunteers. Thank
you very much and have a good day.

-Jared