[Aikido] organization fair

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Fri Aug 27 11:57:50 EDT 2004

Hello all,
Charlie here. I hope that you all had great summers. I can't wait to
come back and do a little aikido. Just one quick note: there is a vsa
organization fair on sunday the 29th from 12-3 outside ACDC. There was
a huge rush for space and we didn't get any, but it looks like we are
first on the waiting list, whatever that means. I will show up around
11:30 to see if we can get lucky. If we don't get a table we can still
hang out on the steps or on the lawn nearby. If you are free on sunday
it would be great if you could stop by and help out. I'll be back
sometime this saturday and I will be looking forward to seeing you all
at practice. Take care,

-Charlie