[Aikido] Fees and Party

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Mon Dec 6 20:32:58 EST 2004

Hello all.
	First thing: we are going to need numbers for the club party on
Saturday. It will take place at 6:00 on the 11th in Sean's apartment in
Kendrick house which is right across the road from the main gate. I
don't remember the apt. number off the top of my head, but there is a
buzzer system, and we'll probably have doors propped open etc. so it
shouldn't be hard to find. (sorry about not getting back to those who
asked for directions sooner). So get back to me asap if you are going
to be coming to the party. Thanks.
	Sorry I missed the belt tests, I heard they went well. Congrats to
everyone. As most of you may know, in order to have a rank that is
recognized by the JAA USA everyone must pay a $10 fee to the JAA USA
per belt test they take. For those of you taking multiple tests that
starts to add up. In addition, a (yearly I believe) fee of $10 is
required for JAA USA membership. Most of you have already paid that,
but some of you who just took your first belt tests may not have.
	We do have a little extra money in our account and tonight the
officers decided that we can afford to pay for one test per club member
this semester. We'll leave the rest up to you. However, if paying the
fees is going to be a problem, talk to us and I'm sure something can be
worked out. That's it for now. Good luck to everyone with all the end
of the year craziness.
-Charlie