[Aikido] Aikido Party Moved to Rocky 112

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Fri Dec 10 19:45:07 EST 2004

Dear Everybody,

   Our body count for the aikido party is now up to about 20 people, which
is too many to comfortably fit into my apartment.

   So, instead, let's move over to Rocky Hall, room 112, which I've
reserved.  There's a big projection screen and a DVD player so we can watch
out movies on a big screen.  And there are plenty of seats.

   Rocky Hall 112 is in the half-basement of Rocky, so that once you're in
the building you'll have to go downstairs.  The building should be open,
but if not, come knock on one of the windows to room 112, and we'll let you
in.  Since room 112 is in the north-west corner of rocky, half the windows
face the library and the other half face into the quad.  The windows are at
ground level.  But in any case I'll put up some signs.

   Also, I'll have my cell phone turned on.  510-459-4079

Cheers,

Sean

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn