[Aikido] ABOC Dates?

jeglick at vassar.edu jeglick at vassar.edu
Sun Jan 4 15:15:12 EST 2004

Hi all,

I'm sending this to the list because I think it will interest others as well.
I'm looking at the dates for the competition in Columbus, which is March 5-7,
Friday through Sunday.  Our spring break starts that Saturday, the 6th.  What
I'm wondering is, how long will it take us to bus back and forth?  (We were
planning on taking a bus down, right?)  More precisely, when can I expect to get
back to New York, and when should I plan to fly out?  I need to buy my ticket
soon, and I need a return date.

Sensei, if you know for certain already, please let me know; anybody else who
has any input, please feel free to chime in.

See you all when we get back.

Yours,
Jeremy