[Aikido] Entry Forms--Pay me!

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Sat Jan 31 20:53:52 EST 2004

Dear Everybody,

   Here's the deal.  If we postmark our entries by February 4th (that's
this Wednesday!) we can enter stuff at the lowest costs.  If you register
by Wednesday, the first even is $60 and each additional event is $10.

   For each of you, I suggest you enter 4 events.  I'll list them
separately for females and males.

   For women:    1) Randori no Kata (this is the basic 17 techniques done
as a form)
                 2) Kyu tanto randori (this is kyu rank sparring against a
knife--what we practice all the time and it's kyu ranks only)
                 3) Open tanto randori for women (here you get to play
against the black belts, too!  Lots of fun and you'll learn more)
                 4) Kongo dantai sen (this is a team competition, and the
most fun by far. You'll love it.)

   For men:      1) Randori no Kata (this is the basic 17 techniques done
as a form)
                 2) Kyu tanto randori (this is kyu rank sparring against a
knife--what we practice all the time and it's kyu ranks only)
                 3) Open tanto randori for men (here you get to play
against the black belts, too!  Lots of fun and you'll learn more)
                 4) Kongo dantai sen (this is a team competition, and the
most fun by far. You'll love it.)

   So, if you register this week, you can get in 4 events for only $90.  If
you wait for on-sight registration, the same 4 events will cost $137.  Save
yourself the money!

   HOWEVER, i just looked carefully at the bottom of the registration
form.  It says they will accept only Certified Checks or Money
Orders.  They will NOT take personal checks.

   Consequently, bring me your registration forms and checks made payable
to me, Sean Flynn, either at the Sunday practice or the Tuesday practice,
and I will go to my bank and get one big certified check for all of us and
mail the thing on Wednesday so we'll have our nice postmark.

   I am attaching the entry form as a pdf file.

Cheers,

Sean

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn