[Aikido] Tournament next month

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Thu Jun 3 17:00:12 EDT 2004

Dear Everybody,

   I need to get a head count together.  The US nationals are July 22-24, a
Thursday, Friday, Saturday.  That means that if we're going to drive, we're
going to have to drive on Wednesday the 21 and drive back on Sunday the
25.  It also means 4 nights in hotels since we can't just crash at Moe's
this time.

   Hotel rooms are $75 per night per room.  If we could put 4 in a room
that would mean only $75 per person for the 4 nights.  So that's not so
bad.  Then you'd have to pay registration fees of between $35 and $75
depending on how many events you wanted to enter.

   So please start getting back to me ASAP on this.  I would like a
preliminary head count by tomorrow.

Cheers,

Sean

Yours truly,