[Aikido] Hi everyone...

Sean Flynn seanmasakiflynn at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 20:26:19 EDT 2004

Hi everybody,

  I just wanted to write and say that my dad is doing OK.  As some of you
may know, I had to fly out of town in a hurry about 10 days ago because my
dad had a massive heart attack and needed open heart surgery.  Thanks to the
miracles of modern medicine, it looks like he'll have another 10 or 15
years.

  I hope that those of you at Vassar for the summer are getting in some good
practice time.  I'm getting a ton of exercise in when I can and will
hopefully still make it to the US national tournament in July.
Unfortunately, I will probably not be returning to Vassar before then.  So
if any of you want to go, you'll have to organize it without me.  Sorry.

  I should be back in August and until then you can reach me at this e-mail
address.  I can't get to may Vassar mail from here, and I should applogize
to any of you who have tried to e-mail me there.

Yours,

Sean

Sean Flynn
Assistant Professor of Economics