[Aikido] one last quick message

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Sun Jun 27 15:32:57 EDT 2004

Well, I'm back from Japan. I had a great time. On my last day I was
fortunate to see a tournament for the universities in the Tokyo region.
I saw a lot of Randori. Some close matches and some blowouts. I was
surprised to see that wake gatame was the technique that seemed to
score the most points. After the tournament the Tokyo University club
and Inoue Sensei were very kind to take me to their party. I have
included pictures of the Waseda, Seijou, and Tokyo clubs. (I will also
send a video I got with my digital camera of a good example of sumi
otoshi, that will be later because the system won't let me send it all
at once.) Take care all.

Sorry, but I am having trouble sending anything but text, so everything
else will have to wait.

Charlie