[Aikido] Important

dachiu at vassar.edu dachiu at vassar.edu
Mon Mar 1 00:35:23 EST 2004

Dear Everyone,

   Okay, a few things of importance. First, we need to get the contact
information of everyone who is planning to go to the tournament on March 5th. I
have made contact info sheets and will be bringing them to practice throughout
the week, so if you haven't filled it out please come to one of the practices
and get it, or get a friend to get it for you. Secondly, there is a bake sale
going on tomorrow from 10:30-5 in the College Center. If anyone can help out
that would be wuuunderful, we actually need people from 1-3 to cover for us as
we don't have anyone currently covering that time shift.
   Also this is the list of people who are going to the tourny, if your not on
it please contact me a.s.a.p.

Sean Flynn
Miranda Martinez
Tiffany Doan
Charles Hudson
Geoffrey Wertime
David Chiu
Eric Snyder
Brad Leposa
Sarah Lackay
Jeremy Glick
Yuliana Petkova
Janine Parziale
Richard Yu
Geoffrey Marschall
Alex Izaguirre
Ernesto Savignon
Marie Dure
Louise Loeb
David Aaron Rabinowitz
Kaity

Third, the time we are to be leaving is 9 a.m. on Friday. We are thinking it
will take about 9 or 10 hours to get to Columbus, Ohio and taking into account
bathroom breaks and food, etc, we will probably get there around 8:00pm. We
will probably leave around 11:00 am on Sunday and get back to Vassar at 8:00pm
to 9:00pm. Everyone will need a change of clothes over the weekend and it is
recommended to bring backup clothes, as it might rain a bit on Saturday. Flynn
sensei has two pieces of very good advice: one, earplugs just in case someone
snores and two, sleeping pills before the tournament in order to get a good
nights rest.

The place that we will be staying will be at Sensei Moe Steven's dojo:
Sensei Moe Stevens
1470 Hiner Rd.
Orient, OH 43146
Home # 614-871-3268

It is a very good idea to get all your stuff you will be needing over Spring
Break out of the dorms before Thursday night as we will be leaving quite early
on Friday. Also, the dorms will be closed on Sunday night when we get back so
you will not have a chance to get your stuff if you keep it in your dorms. For
storage options, please contact Flynn sensei.

Sorry for the long email. Keep fit, fresh, and ready until Friday. It will be
very very fun!!!!!

Best,
David