[Aikido] Practice Thursday at 6 p.m.

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Wed May 26 14:27:10 EDT 2004

Dear Everybody,

   Alan and I have been busy practicing for my Sandan test, which will be
tomorrow at the 6 p.m. practice.  Please attend.

   Also, my appologies for not going to 6-8 p.m. practices this week.  Have
had to practice in the morning with Alan instead.  But next week, we'll
start having 6-8 p.m. practices.

   Here's what I'm thinking.  We'll have 6-8 p.m. practices every
day.  Come as often as you can.  I'll be there for certain on Tuesdays and
Thursdays and Fridays.  But there will be practice every day so whoever is
highest ranking should take command if I am not there.

   In addition, I need to spend some quality time with Alan.  So, we're
thinking that Alan and I will play together in the mornings on Mondays and
Wednesdays.  Alan may then also have a Friday morning practice or host one
over the weekend.

   As this settles down a bit, we'll tell you more.  But I' am going to be
doing aikido like mad this summer as thanks to Shishida sensei, we now know
how to do all of the techniques and just need to get our bodies to do them
the correct way.

Yours,

Sean

Yours truly,