[Aikido] Group picture tomorrow

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Mon Nov 1 22:27:43 EST 2004

Hey everyone. We are planning to have a group picture tomorrow. I
realize that this is in conflict with the election, but most of you
really should have voted already, certainly before 8 tomorrow. If you
can only come for the picture so be it, but you should come at least
briefly if you want to be in the picture. If we have a really low
turnout we can try to take the picture again later, but we are
approaching the deadline and the fewer times we reschedule this the
better.
	Anyways, watching the election will not change the outcome, and may
not even really inform you at all- in 2000 I went to sleep thinking
that Florida had gone to Gore. So save yourself a little stress and go
to aikido and find out about the election afterword. I'll bet it'll
still be up in the air at 11. -Charlie
p.s. I am going to take the picture with my digital camera, but it only
has a resolution of 2 megapixels, so if anyone has better please bring
it.