[Aikido] Reminder Culture Day! Hurray!

loloeb at vassar.edu loloeb at vassar.edu
Thu Nov 4 18:09:18 EST 2004

Hey guys,

         This is just a final reminder for those participating in the
Aikido demonstration at the Chinese/Japanese Culture Day to
actually come tomorrow.  The whole shindig beings at 10:30, and
it's in the Villard Room.  The Aikido demonstration is at 1:15.
If you're participating, please come by 12:45pm at the latest.
If you want to eat before all the food is gone, come a little
before 12:00.

         If you haven't specifically told me that you would be
participating in the demonstration, then you can't be in it
because I already submitted a list of people to my teacher.
Those who are participating, please email me back tonight or talk
to me at practice to verify that you are coming tomorrow.

         One more thing,  mats!  I'm an idiot and totally forgot to get
permission to borrow a few mats tomorrow.  So, I'm going to ask
tonight before practice.  If they say we can't use them, then I'm
going to attempt to steal some of them tomorrow morning anyway.
I'm not quite sure how successful that would be.  Anyway, I've
talked to a couple of people about transporting the mats to the
Villard Room.  Can you guys with the cars meet me by the front
desk of Walker at 9:30 am?  I know that's really early for some
of you.  But if you guys can do this for me, I'll luv you forever
:) Also, can you guys also help me transport the mats back to
Walker?

Once again, thanks you guys for volunteering to participate in this event
that was forced upon me.   You guys are truely awesome!

luv,
Louise