[Aikido] tournament forms

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Sun Oct 3 20:53:51 EDT 2004

Hello all. Some people have asked me about the forms that we have been
sending out for our tournament. Since there were several people and I
don't remember who they all were I have just posted the forms up to
vspace.vassar.edu. So go to vspace.vassar.edu then click on "find a
directory" and type in "chhudson" if you want to get a copy. Don't
worry, you are not required to fill these out to participate if you are
a member of our club, this is just for people who want to invite
friends/post info in other dojos etc. Take care.
-Charlie