[Aikido] post tournament stuff

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Mon Oct 25 21:07:46 EDT 2004

Hello all. I hope everyone enjoyed their breaks. We (the aikido club
officers) just had our weekly meeting. There are a few post tournament
things to wrap up. We are going to try to post the results of the
tournament online sometime soon. (Indra we'll be in touch) We'll also
try to send out a thank you e-mail to all the clubs that came. We'll
invite them all for next year and ask if they have any comments,
suggestions, etc. If you were in contact with other clubs (Geoff, Eric
etc.) could you send me an e-mail address to write to? We are also
thinking of sending out certificates and ribbons (which we never gave
out) to the finalists. Anybody got a good certificate template?
-Charlie
(p.s. don't be surprised if I am not at aikido for a few days while the
good guys are still playing baseball. I've been waiting for this since
before I can remember.)