[Aikido] Chinese/Japanese Culture Day! Yay!

loloeb at vassar.edu loloeb at vassar.edu
Sun Oct 31 09:43:45 EST 2004

Hey Kiddies,

         Thanks a million for those of you who volunteered to help me at
the Chinese/Japanese Culture Day :)  You guys are the best!
Remember guys, it's this Friday (November 5).  The event starts
at 10:30 am and goes on until 2:00pm in the Villard Room.  Our
Aikido demonstration is scheduled at 1:15pm, so if you guys can
show up around 12:30, that would be awesome.  If you want to eat,
then I suggest you show up earlier like around 12:00 before I eat
ALL the food.  Mwahahahahaaaa!!!

         Unfortunately, this culture day is only open to people
partipating in the events and people taking classes within the
Chinese/Japanese Department.  I already submitted a list of
people who responded to my first email.  So, unless you have
specifically told me in an email, or in person, that you would
definetely be there, you can't come.  Sorry :(

        Oh one more thing... we need to bring our own mats to the Villard
Room.  I don't know what to do about that.  Do I have to ask
someone for permission to borrow a few mats?  Or can I just take
them and run away?  Also, when we get the mats, who wants to help
me haul them over to the Villard Room?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Someone
who has a car? Please. Come on people!  I'm just a poor, weak,
little girl!        :sad puppy face look:

Luv,
Louise