[Aikido] Saturday with Angel

Chris Joslyn chjoslyn at vassar.edu
Fri Aug 5 09:55:33 EDT 2005

Saturday practice has been relocated! We're going to Angel's.

Information is a little sketchy, so let me give you what I know now,
and I'll confirm it this afternoon.

Time (we think) is 9 o'clock, sharp. I will be sure to confirm that
today.

Directions to Angel's Dojo (According to Manny): Angel's dojo is
located at 565
Northstate Road. Taconic South to Briarcliff Milford exit. Follow signs
Millford. Take a right at the light and a right at Northstate Road.
Dojo located in a Dance school on your right after you pass the Gym
on your left.

If you don't have a car, I can give you a lift. Just send me an email
soon, and we'll work something out.

Practice in the Walker MPR from 2-5pm has been canceled for this
weekend.

Cheers!
Chris