[Aikido] Aikido at Freshman Information Night...

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Fri Aug 12 14:05:16 EDT 2005

Dear Everybody,

  The Vassar Athletics Dept will be having it's annual Freshman Open House
on Saturday August 27 at 9pm.  As most of you know, this event allows the
freshmen to find out about all of Vassar's sports and gym offerings.  Most
of the clubs (dancing, boxing, yoga, aikido, etc) show up with a small
contingent to hand out flyers and answer questions.

  I'll be there and it would be nice to have several of you there as well,
especially students.  So if you can go, please e-mail me (or this list!)  We
need to recruit some good new players to give you more experienced players
good people to practice with.

Cheers,

Sean