[Aikido] party and other stuff

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Mon Dec 5 20:15:08 EST 2005

First off: the club will soon be making a payment to the JAA for our
club dues. The club is going to be paying for students only. However,
if you are not a student and don't want to deal with the hassle
yourself, you can pay $10 to any of the club officers, (Charlie,
Yusuke, Geoff, or Louise) or get it to box 2261 before December 16th
and we will include your money and put your name on the list that we
send to the JAA.

The party. We will be having the aikido party next Monday (the 12th) at
7pm in Rocky. We will be watching Kung Fu Hustle and Ong Bak. There
will be food, probably sushi and curry, and drinks. As we cannot spend
VSA money on alcohol, we encourage anyone who is 21 and wants to drink
to bring a little something.

Please RSVP! Also, if you have any dietary issues or special requests,
pleas let us know asap. Thanks,

-Charlie