[Aikido] Roster and Arnolds

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Mon Feb 7 20:49:30 EST 2005

First off, we need to update our roster for this semester. So if you
did not e-mail me in the following way last semester, please do so now.

Your name as you want it to appear on the roster (first and last
please), your e-mail address (even though it will be in the from
field), and your class year (or if you are faculty or something else
just say so).

make sure to put aikido in the subject line to be sure I read it. If
you did this last semester you're all set.

Now on to the Arnolds stuff.

As you all know, we will be going to the Arnolds on the first weekend
of spring break. We are trying to organize transportation to and from
the event. We need to know how many people are going to the event to
know what our transportation needs are. If you are going and haven't
e-mailed me yet please do so now! For those of you who are going, the
deadline for registration is the 25th, but I would try to send it off a
little earlier to be safe. More about registration will follow shortly.
Take care all.
-Charlie