[Aikido] practice on Saturday

Alan C. Marco marco at vassar.edu
Fri Jan 21 12:12:22 EST 2005

The regular practice schedule has started, so we should be on for all
normal practices.

SuTuTh8-10:30
Sat 2-4

I imagine we'll only see you at the Saturday practices, Tiffany?

At 05:42 PM 1/20/2005, Tiffany M. Doan wrote:
>Will there be practice on Saturday?
>Tiffany
>
>=====
>Tiffany M. Doan, Ph. D.
>Assistant Professor
>Department of Biology
>Central Connecticut State University
>1615 Stanley Street
>New Britain, CT 06050
>Phone: 860-832-2676; Fax: 860-832-2594
>http://www.biology.ccsu.edu/doan/

Alan C. Marco, Assistant Professor

Department of Economics, Vassar College
124 Raymond Ave. #592, Poughkeepsie, NY 12604
TEL: 845.437.7669
FAX: 845.437.7576
email: marco at vassar.edu

Little else is requisite to carry a state to the highest degree of opulence
from the lowest barbarism but peace, easy taxes, and a tolerable
administration of justice: all the rest being brought about by the natural
course of things.
         -- Adam Smith