[Aikido] Re: Aikido Digest, Vol 23, Issue 1

cogarvey at vassar.edu cogarvey at vassar.edu
Wed May 4 13:15:39 EDT 2005

Howdy All,

This is Colin Garvey, I'd been coming off and on all year, as of late
however I've not made it down to practice.

Anyway--I'm going to be here (Vassar) over the summer, (it's a lot easier
to practice with no homework!) and was wondering if anyone else is too and
would like to work out. I also work on some other martial arts (jiu-jitsu,
thai boxing etc) so if anyone's up for that, drop a line!

take it easy and congrats on completing another year!