[Aikido] Belt Tests Sunday

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Fri May 6 00:58:02 EDT 2005

Looks like we have incompatible testing needs, so we will have to do
one set of tests this Sunday, and one maybe the next week. Alan, if you
could be there to guide me through the process Sunday that would be
great. If need be I can do the next ones by myself.

I have not heard much interest in a party, so I think we'll keep it
real simple. We'll plan to chill out and watch a movie or two somewhere
Saturday night. Stop by if you're around. More on that coming up.

Finally, I am pleased to announce the results of our election. I know,
I know, none of you cast ballots, but it turned out to be unnecessary:
everyone in a contested race was also running unopposed in another
race. As nobody can hold two positions, we had only one choice of
candidates. Here they are.

President: Charlie
Vice President: Geoff
Treasurer: Yusuke
Secretary: Louise 1st semester, Janine 2nd.

We have no webmaster right now. E-mail me if you're interested.