[Aikido] Fall Tournament!!! Yipee!

loloeb at vassar.edu loloeb at vassar.edu
Wed Oct 12 22:30:19 EDT 2005

Hello Aikido club members!

I'm Louise, your club secretary.  Hope everyone's semester is going well
and that you're all in good health. I writing to announce that we are
going to hold a tournament on Saturday October 22 through Sunday October
23 at Walker Field House.  This is going to be an exciting  and fun-filled
event that no club member should miss, whether you come to compete or
spectate.  On saturday we will hold the following events:

Men's Competition--
1.  Kyu rank tanto
2.  Open tanto
3.  Open toshu

Women's Competition--
1.  Kyu rank tanto (if there are enough women competitors)
2.  Open tanto
3.  Open toshu

Mixed Kata--
1.  Kyu junanahon
2.  free syle kata

On sunday we will present 3 seminars with guest instructors including
David Nettles, Lauymas Sensei, and a mystery person.

The club officers encourages all members to come to both days, or at least
one.  IF YOU DECIDE, TO ATTEND PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL loloeb at vassar.edu
INFORMING ME WHAT DAYS YOU ARE COMING AND WHAT EVENTS YOU WANT TO COMPETE
IN.  Please do this as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly. Also,
we need volunteers to help set up mats Friday night (October 21).  If you
are around that friday we would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you :)  Good luck with midterms everyone and have a safe and
enjoyable October break!

Cheers,
Louise Loeb