[Aikido] Saturday morning practice

Tiffany M. Doan tiffperu at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 14:13:56 EDT 2005

Dear Vassar Aikido Lovers,
Angel has asked me to invite everyone down to his dojo in
Briarcliff Manor this Saturday 10 am-12:30 pm.  This week
should be great because we will have a bunch of black belts
and Manny's school is closed this week so he will bring
most of his crew.  The dojo is very easy to get to in under
45 minutes from Vassar and is right of the Taconic.  I
recommend you all carpool there.  Afterwards we can go to
the regular Saturday practice at Vassar (2:00).  Let me
know if you need directions.
Cheers,
Tiffany

Tiffany M. Doan, Ph. D.