[Aikido] saturday practice, webmaster, photographer

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Fri Sep 23 12:06:38 EDT 2005

You may get this twice. If so, I appologize. I don't think it was sent
last time.

Hey all. Charlie here. I am looking for anyone who is interested in
being
the club webmaster or photographer this year. If you are interested,
please e-mail me.

If you are interested in going to practice at Angel's Dojo in Briarcliff
please e-mail me so that we can get an idea of numbers. We will meet at
9
am Saturday morning in front of Main and drive down together.

Take it easy,
-Charlie