[Aikido] nominations for officer possitions

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Wed Apr 19 22:20:27 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

Hopefully some of you are considering running for officer positions
next year. We are now going to begin the process of selecting new
officers. If you would like to run for President, VP, Treasurer, or
Secretary, please e-mail me and let me know you are nominating
yourself, and for what position. If you would like to nominate someone
else, again, please e-mail me, we will contact them and see if they are
willing to run, and put them on the ballot. Thanks!

On another note, we are going to be holding another end of the semester
party, sometime in May. As always, we will get refreshments, and a
couple of movies. If you have any suggestions (movies, food, drinks,
alternative activities etc...) just let me know. Thanks.

-Charlie