[Aikido] Aikido Sunday

Sean Flynn seanmasakiflynn at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 11:34:04 EDT 2006

Since I don't think anyone is using the MPR on Saturday afternoon, why don't
we plan on practicing at say 3 p.m. after tabling is done?

  As for Sunday, we are now screwed and have to go back to our regular 8
p.m. time, as there are other classes using the room from 10 am all the way
till  8 p.m. this semester.

Cheers,

Sean

Sean Flynn
Assistant Professor of Economics
Vassar College
P.O. Box 424
Poughkeepsie NY 12604

flynn at vassar.edu
seanmasakiflynn at hotmail.com

Buy a copy of my best seller "Economics for Dummies" at Amazon.com or your
local bookstore!