[Aikido] Sunday Night Practice

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Sun Dec 3 15:44:55 EST 2006

Dear Everybody,

   I am buried in grading and so won't be able to run practice tonight
(Sunday evening.) But please come to practice anyway, especially if you are
up for a belt test next weekend.  In particular, figure out your testing
partner, and get used to working with them on your belt test material.  The
contents of each test are posted to vassar-aikido-club.com and to
www.tomiki.org if you want to look at them in depth.  But I think I've
reviewed with each of you what you need to do on your respective tests.  So
find a testing partner and spend the week polishing your techniques.  I'll
see you Tuesday.

Yours,

Sean

Yours truly,