[Aikido] Aikido Over Break...

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Wed Dec 13 01:14:19 EST 2006

Dear Everybody,

   OK.  It seems the gym is on normal schedule through next Tuesday,
December 19th.  So let's continue to meet at our regular times until then.

   The next semester begins Wednesday January 24th.  So, presumably, the
gym will be on normal hours starting that day so that we can go back to our
regular practice schedule beginning on Thursday January 25th.

   So that leaves from December 20th through January 24th to worry
about.  I will be back in town by January 8th.  So I would like to start
practices back up an that time.  But the gym will probably be on shortened
hours, so I will have to figure that out and send out an e-mail at that
time.  But expect nearly daily practices between January 9th and January
24th, since I will be on sabbatical.  They will most likely be rather
short--two hours tops.  But if you are around, come as often as you
can.  It will be fun.

   And if you want to practice between December 20th and January 9th,
please send out an e-mail to this list to solicit people.  The gym may be
closed (definitely for the week between Christmas and New Years), but you
can surely practice in a dorm room or something.

Cheers,

Sean

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn