[Aikido] pre-practice warm and cold!

japarziale at vassar.edu japarziale at vassar.edu
Sun Feb 12 11:55:33 EST 2006

Hey y'all!

   Don't tell me that you are all thinking that this weather will be
keeping away from aikido tonight!

To prove that there is no excuse, show up at 7:15 tonight behind walker
and participate in a pre-aikido snowfight!

We demand a battle of epic proportions! There will be chaos! There will be
havoc! And hey, if you really go at people, we can even practice our
aikido moves on one another!

   So BE there! And take advantage of all that fresh snow!

If not, Katy and I will be taking it out on one another enough for all of
y'all and have plenty of energy left over to kick all of your asses in
practice for not having joined us!

  Your abominable yeti