[Aikido] Aikido Should Start Thursday the 26th

Sean Flynn seanmasakiflynn at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:13:02 EST 2006

Dear Kick Butt Aikido Practitioners,

Contrary to what the In the Pink newsletter says, we are NOT waiting till
February 7th to start aikido classes.  Unless the gym is on shortened hours
this first week of classes, I want to start this Thursday, the 26th.  I will
confirm the gym hours tomorrow and get back to you.

It will be nice to see everyone again, fresh and rested.  We've got a lot to
do with so many seniors graduating.  But we get Eric and Janine back from
JYA, and that'll be great.  Plust there should be some new faces, too.  I'm
looking forward to it.

Your sensei,

Sean

Sean Flynn