[Aikido] Aikido this Sunday

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Thu Jul 20 19:44:37 EDT 2006

Dear Tiffany,

   I'm back and will be at practice on Sunday.  In addition, there will
also be a Saturday practice starting at noon since Gared is driving all the
way up from Baltimore this weekend exclusive to do aikido.  I want to give
him his fill of it.  So Saturday at noon (till whenever we are too tired to
do any more.)

Cheers,

Sean

At 05:48 PM 7/20/2006, Tiffany M. Doan wrote:
>Dear All,
>I just wanted to make sure there will be practice this
>Sunday.  I think Jun is out of town.  I am planning on
>attending so please let me know.
>Cheers,
>Tiffany
>
>Tiffany M. Doan, Ph. D.