[Aikido] Directions to Ohio Tournament!

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Fri Mar 3 14:53:37 EST 2006

OK.  For those of you going to Ohio, we're heading to Sensei Wade Currant's
farm.
His address and phone numbers are as follows:

12475 State Route 29
Conover, OH 45317
Cell 937-658-3834
Home 937-362-3267

His farm is a brown house and barn on south side of road, go in the drive
past the
Stone house.

Here is the tentative schedule.  Obviously, Kate and Geoff, since you're
leaving later than the rest of us, you won't be able to make the Friday
evening clinic.  But don't worry about it.

Schedule:
Friday night, Clinic from 7PM – 9PM Black Belt tests 9PM - ?
Saturday, Competition from 9AM – 4PM, Dinner somewhere.
Sunday, Clinic from 9AM – 12NOON

Events:
JR. AIKIDO: Jo Kata, 1st 5 of 17, Free Style, Tanto Randori
ADULTS: The 17, Dai San 16, Free style, Tanto Randori

Depending on Number of randori participants, we will either run pools to
brackets or just do a round-robin. Everyone should get a minimum 3 rounds,
win lose or draw.

Fees:
$10 per person per event
$25 for Clinic(s)