[Aikido] Elections!

Charles Hudson chhudson at vassar.edu
Thu May 11 17:45:33 EDT 2006

We are ready to hold elections! (Thanks Shep!) We have four one-horse
races:

President: Eric Snyder
VP: Adin Nelson
Treasurer: Colin Garvey
Secretary: Janine Paziale

Apologies if I've spelled your name wrong. We will conduct votes via
email. Only students may vote. Please direct your e-mails to Shep at:

shsaltzman at vassar.edu

He is our impartial vote counter. In order to make it simple for him,
please e-mail him in the following format:

Subject: Aikido Club Elections

If you approve all of the officers, please just write: "yes to all"

You do have the option to vote "no" to any or all of the above
officers. A vote of "no" for everyone but Garvey-san would look as
follows:

President: no
VP: no
Treasurer: Colin Garvey
Secretary: no

I think you get the gist. If a candidate receives more than 50% no
votes then they have not been elected and we have to do this whole
thing over again. I think we should hold the voting open until Monday,
but I have not spoken to the other officers about this, so if there are
any issues, please let me know and we will work them out. Thanks
everyone,

-Charlie