[Aikido] Special Aikido Practice this Wednesday

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Mon May 29 13:21:06 EDT 2006

Dear Everybody,

   This summer's aikido schedule will be Mondays and Thursdays from 6-8
p.m. plus Sundays from 2-5 p.m.  However, I just found out that I can't
make this Thursday's practice.  But since I want to be there for the
beginner's first practice, I am scheduling a special bonus practice for
this Wednesday from 6-8 p.m.  I would like all of the beginners to come as
well as anybody else who is around.

   There will be practice on Thursday at 6 p.m., too, despite my
absence.  So don't think we're cancelling Thursday's practice.  We're not.

Cheers,

Sean

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn