[Aikido] end of the semester tests and party

Eric Snyder ersnyder at vassar.edu
Wed Nov 15 16:24:22 EST 2006

Hey,
So we have a lot of people who could be ready for belt tests at the end of
the semester. We are trying to pick a date on which to hold these tests and
have a party afterwards. So far the options are; Saturday the 9th, Sunday
the 10th, Tuesday the 12th, or Saturday the 16th. These are all during study
break except the 16th which is during finals. If you are unable to make any
of these dates please email me and I will try and work out the best
compromise. We may be able to reserve a testing time during the day on
Sunday or Tuesday so that they are easier to arrange a party afterwards.
Thanks to all who helped table and raise money for the club. I appreciate
your ability to do this on such short notice and without my assistance.
Keep thinking about and practicing for belt tests because they will be here
before you know it.
-Eric