[Aikido] AikidoFest on Sunday

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Fri Oct 6 09:41:33 EDT 2006

Dear Everybody,

   The AikidoFest that Sensei Earl Layumas has organized for this Sunday
starts at 9:00 a.m.  As for right now, the following seven people said that
they would attend:

Sean Flynn
Manny Vargas
Angel Quinones
Janine Pazariale
Jeff Stickle
Andrea Potsch
Ricardo Lobo

   Anyone who needs a ride to the dojo, please meet me in front of Main
Building at 8:45 on Sunday.  Just as a warning, you may want to warm up a
bit before going since Layumas sensei tends to do a rather shorter warm up
than we do.

   The address of the dojo if you are going directly is

Bujinkan Tohoku Dojo
406 Manchester Rd. (Rte. 55)
Poughkeepsie, NY

Cheers,

Sean

P.S.  If there is any trouble, call my cell phone at 510-459-4079.

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn
Assistant Professor of Economics
Vassar College