[Aikido] Important tournament stuff.

Eric Snyder ersnyder at vassar.edu
Thu Oct 12 18:08:02 EDT 2006

Hey all,
The tournament is fast approaching and there is much going on. If you will
be participating (or not) please come by Friday night at 5:00pm and help us
do some setting up. It should not take long at all, especially if you all
come. Afterwards you are all welcome to come back to my place (TA 32) for
snacks and a Martial arts movie (bring one if you have one you want to
watch, we can vote). This will be a great time to distress after midterms
and relax before the big tournament. We will be starting at about 7:30 on
Saturday to set up signs, do registration, and sell stuff for the club.
Please be on time so this all can go smoothly. Sunday you can sleep in (just
a half hour) we still need people to set up at 8:00. Our club does not often
have such great events and I hope you do not think we are asking too much.
In the end, I suspect that you will enjoy being hosts for a national aikido
tournament.
We should thank Janine for organizing this event, and Flynn Sensei for
bringing it to us in the first place.
See you all Friday and good luck in the tournament,
-Eric