[Aikido] RE: One more step

Sean Flynn seanmasakiflynn at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 23 10:52:26 EDT 2006

Dear Everybody,

I think Manny has a great idea in terms of getting PepsiCo as a sponsor.
Given Uno Sensei's experience witht the 1997 world tournament, it may help
to get other sponsors on board.

  Uno Sensei told me that his first goal in terms of sponsorship was to get
the local Coca Cola bottler as a sponsor because once he did, lots of
smaller firms would also want to sponsor.  It took him nearly a year to get
Coca Cola on board, but once he did, many smaller firms that had been
resisting were suddenly on board.  So I think Manny has a very good idea and
that cultivating the relationship through the newsletter would be a great
idea.

Yours,

Sean

Sean Flynn
Assistant Professor of Economics
Vassar College
P.O. Box 424
Poughkeepsie NY 12604

flynn at vassar.edu
seanmasakiflynn at hotmail.com

Buy a copy of my best seller "Economics for Dummies" at Amazon.com or your
local bookstore!