[Aikido] aikido activities fair

Eric Snyder ersnyder at vassar.edu
Sat Sep 2 17:15:41 EDT 2006

Dear tablers,

Sam sent the message that it may rain, so the fair will most likely be in
UpCDC and so you can stop by when you want to work.

So far we have Eric C. before 12, Sasha B. after 12, Eric S., Janine P., and
Colin G. filling in as needed. Thanks to all who volunteered and feel free
to volunteer, as the more representatives we have, the better. Janine will
bring a laptop to show the club website and maybe some aikido vids. I will
bring a boken and jo, some handouts and posters, and maybe some aikido books
as tabling material. Any other catchy propaganda is welcome.

-Eric

Its looks like it might rain on our parade (the activities parade/fair)

Because of this the fair will be moved to UpCDC (barring it being sunny,
which seems unlikely.) So arrive at 10 still, but know that we will probably
be in UpCDC. Also, leave time to take down your table at the end. If you do
not, Abel says we will fine you.

Thanks for you understanding.

Sam