[Aikido] Arlington street fair

Eric Snyder ersnyder at vassar.edu
Wed Sep 27 00:23:50 EDT 2006

Dear aikidoka,
This Saturday, the 30th is the Arlington street fair and the aikido club is
scheduled to have a demo table to talk about what we do and maybe do some
fundraising. The fair runs from 12-6 and we need hands to help out
representing the club. This is a great time to recruit new members that we
normally would not interact with. Please email me if you can help out even
if it is just a half hour. I will be there a little early to set things up
and maybe get some mats. There is a possibility for a demo but I have not
gotten a response from the authorities on that yet.
-Eric