[Aikido] Extra Practices the Week of the Tournament

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Wed Sep 27 13:59:36 EDT 2006

Dear Everybody,

   Each year before a big US tournament, several Brazilian aikido
practitioners fly up to spend a week practicing with Manny.  This year they
are coming up for our tournament and Manny asked me to schedule some extra
practices.  So for the week leading up to the tournament on October 14th,
there will be two extra practices so that between our regular practice
schedule and the two extra practices on Wednesday and Friday, it will be
possible to practice everyday that week except for Monday.

   The two bonus practices will be

Wednesday, October 11 from 9-12 a.m.
Friday, October 13 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.

Cheers,

Sean

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn