[Aikido] Fall schedule

Christopher Joslyn christopher.joslyn at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:29:11 EDT 2007

Hi, Michael.

Right now we have practice Sunday and Saturday in the Athletic Center
MPR from 2 to 5 pm. We also have a Tuesday practice from 6 to 8 pm,
but I think we're going to change that for the next few weeks.

Fall practice resumes as soon as the Athletic Center resumes its Fall
schedule. I think that's when classes start on August 30, which is a
Thursday. Fall practice is 8 - 11 pm Sundays, Tuesdays, and
Thursdays. We have an additional practice on Saturday from 2 - 5pm.

In the Fall, please direct all further questions to this academic
year's club president, Jeff Stickle, jestickle at vassar.edu. Until
then, I or Sensei Sean Flynn (flynn at vassar.edu) can help you with any
information you need.

- Chris Joslyn