[Aikido] Aikido Practice for the Rest of the Week

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Mon Dec 10 16:40:54 EST 2007

Dear Everybody,

   OK.  Let's make these the aikido practice times for the rest of the week.

   Tuesday and Thursday.  8-11.  Our normal times.

   On WEDNESDAY meet in either BAY 1 of the field house, or upstairs in the
Fieldhouse in what used to be (and which I think still may be called) the
Boxing room.  Meet at 5:00.  We'll move a few mats over from the MPR and
practice withe in Bay 1 of the field house or more likely in the boxing room.

Cheers,

Sean

Aikido practice At 11:49 PM 12/9/2007, Jeffrey Stickle wrote:
>Hello Aikidoka,
>
>Flynn sensei has asked me to inform everyone that there will be
>practice from 1-5 tomorrow (Monday 12/10) with John Cameron.  We will
>hopefully be in the MPR, but if not we will be somewhere else in
>Walker, possibly the bays.  I'm very excited for this opportunity and
>I hope to see you all there.
>
>Jeff

Yours truly,

Sean Flynn