[Aikido] Aikido in the Student Showcase?

Eric Snyder ersnyder at vassar.edu
Wed Feb 21 16:52:32 EST 2007

Hello Aikido folks,
I was just informed that there is going to be a showcase of student groups
and organizations put on by the admissions office. This will be April 22nd.
Unfortunately I will be away this entire weekend and will be unable to
organize our involvement, but if anyone would like to head up organizing a
short 10-15 minute demo of aikido and our club that would be great (good
practice for those of you considering a leadership position in our club next
year).
Information is given below.
Good day,
Eric