[Aikido] please vote if you are a student

Eric Snyder ersnyder at vassar.edu
Tue May 8 00:31:18 EDT 2007

Just a reminder that you have until tonight (Tuesday the 8th) to vote for
new club officers if you have not done so already. This is very important so
that we can start transferring duties over to new officers that the club
approves of. You can always email and abstain on one or all positions if you
feel so inclined (but we need you to respond in any case). Seniors should be
sure to vote.

President: Jeff Stickle

Vice President: Anh Ngo or Leon Pinheiro

Treasurer: Jessica Neuner

Secretary: Natalia Doan or Ece Dogrucu

Please email your votes to loartfich at vassar.edu and place "Aikido Vote" in
the subject line. The email should be just four lines stating each position
followed by the name of the person that you are voting for (in the format
above). Write-ins are allowed as well, but only Vassar students who will be
on campus next year, please.

Only Vassar students should vote (sorry to everyone else, but the
constitution says so). We need a quorum to elect new officers and it is
really important that we do this soon, so please vote.

Thanks,

Eric