[Aikido] Tentative Summer Aikido Schedule

Sean Flynn flynn at vassar.edu
Mon May 28 14:55:40 EDT 2007

Dear Everybody,

   Yesterday's graduation ceremony was both very happy and a bit maudlin
for our club.  While I am happy to see our seniors move on to new
challenges and adventures, I am also of course saddened that we will not
have their smiling faces, good cheer, and leadership with us going
forward.  We wish you all the best and please know that you are welcome
back any time.

   As for the rest of us, training continues.  As for right now, the summer
schedule looks like this:

   Tuesday afternoons from 1-3 p.m.
   Saturday aftenoons from 2-3 p.m.
   And a TBA Sunday practice.